WORKSHOP - make your own free machine embroidered zip pouch
Free machine embroider and learn how to make your own zip pouch with us in our Cotswolds countryside studio.
* * * *
DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JANUARY 2019, 2 - 5pm
LOCATION: Little Rock Cottage, Tresham, GL12 7RW
( there is plenty of free parking in the middle of the village )
In our workshop you will...
- Learn and experiment with free machine embroidery and make a range of samples
- Free machine embroider and make a cotton zip pouch
- All materials will be provided, but if you have fabric that you would like to use then please do bring it along
- Our workshops include tea, coffee and plenty of cake - if you require gluten free sweet treats please let us know
- SEWING LEVEL: suitable for beginners to intermediate. We will be on hand to assist you with all of your sewing needs throughout the workshop but general knowledge of how to use a sewing machine is useful
- CANCELLATIONS: unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds on our workshops, however if you can't attend we are happy for you to offer your space to someone else, but please let us know in advance